I tried to find a photo of how these looked originally, but couldn't find any. I guess I didn't take it, although I remember that I intended to. I started painting these a long time ago, but only now got them finished.
Catwalk Kitties have similar foot mechanism as Bratz dolls, so it is easy to replace their original feet. I have mostly used ankle boots on them, but wanted to try this too.
I first painted everything with black acrylic paint. You can't use solvent-based paints directly on vinyl dolls as the paint won't dry. However, with a couple of coats of acrylic paint first, it was possible to use Humbrol paints for the shoes.
I finished the black parts with satin sealer, which gives a surface that is close enough match to the doll's legs.
Here is the doll in her new shoes: