Sunday, September 12, 2010

The MSF Charity Drive

I promised to explain the reason for posting additional pictures of the wedge sole shoes for Barbie. Here it is. The shoes are available in eBay as part of the charity drive for MSF (Medecins Sans Frontieres / Doctors without Borders). The full price goes to MSF and I will pay for the shipping.


I chose this pair, because I thought Barbie shoes would attract most bidders. I hope you won't let me down.

The listings can be found here:
Barbie shoes
All listings

This video tells more about the event (and about the last year's event as well) and about MSF (see the video description in YouTube for all links related to this event):




If you're not interested in the shoes, but are in a charitable mood and feel like donating some money for a very good cause, you can donate here:
JustGiving
FirstGiving

Related posts:
Casting the resin soles
Making the shoes
The additional pictures

No comments: