Monster High dolls' legs are so thin that boots with zippers or laces would be hard to make, so I decided to try stretchy fabric instead.
After cutting the pieces, I sewed the back seam and made the soles (two layers of cardboard plus leather insole).
Then I put the uppers on the doll's feet, put the soles in place, and trimmed, turned and glued the uppers under the soles.
As you can see in the previous photo, there was a lot of extra fabric, but when you trim it properly, the result is neat.
I made the heels out of wood. I had some round strips of wood and decided to see how that would work. I sawed the upper parts of the heels in 45 degree angle using a mitre box. Then I measured the height of the heels and sawed them off of the strip.
Next, I used a craft knife to make the front of the heel straight.
Then I covered the heels with the same fabric I used for the uppers.
Finally, I glued pieces of leather to the bottom of the heels, glued the heels in place, and glued pieces of leather as outer soles.
Here are the finished boots on Draculaura: